Our Kathmandu Valley and Nagarkot Sunrise Tour offers to explore the historical palace squares of Patan and Bhaktapur to observe the old architecture and history of Nepal. Then enjoy the super views of sunrise and sunset in the Himalayas from Nagarkot.
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu and transfer to the hotel. In the evening, enjoy a delicious dinner at typical Nepali restaurant.
Upon, your arrival at Kathmandu airport, you will be welcomed by our representative and will transfer to the hotel. Later in the evening, you will be joining the welcome dinner with a cultural program.
Meals: Dinner Included
Day 02: Patan Durbar Square and Bhaktapur Durbar Square then drive to Nagarkot (1.5 hours’ drive).
Visit Patan and Bhaktapur Durbar Square- two of the UNESCO World Heritage zones of UNESCO World Heritage site Kathmandu. Both places are old palaces square which was built back in 14th to 18th century. The architecture, the Nepali pagoda type Durbar Square are joy to explore.
You will then drive to Nagarkot, to collect the stunning sunset in the Himalayas.
Meals : Breakfast Included
Day 03: Enjoy the sunrise in the Himalayas, then drive back to Kathmandu.
Early morning, you can enjoy the superb sunrise view in the Himalayas. Then after, you will drive back to Kathmandu again.
If you are leaving Nepal same day then we will drop you back to Kathmandu airport.
Meals: Breakfast Included
- Airport pick up and drop off by a private vehicle
- 1-night hotel in Kathmandu with breakfast in twin sharing basis at a 3-star category hotel.
- 1-night hotel in Nagarkot with breakfast in twin sharing basis at a 3-star category hotel
- An experienced English-speaking guide and his all expenses
- Private transportation during the trip.
- All the government taxes
- All the road taxes
- All the service charges
- International airfare
- Nepal visa fee
- Lunch and dinner
- Personal expenses (Bar bills, mineral water, laundries etc)
- Anything does not include in the inclusion list